The Burn Navigator® guides and monitors fluid resuscitation for severe burn patients.
• Fluid volume graphics and projections
• Individualized, adaptive hourly fluid recommendations
• Fluid I/O table and graph
• Electronic medical record data messages
Improved resuscitation can help:
√ reduce ventilator days
√ avoid abdominal compartment syndrome
√ reduce pulmonary edema and quicken return to spontaneous breathing
√ reduce risk of ventilator associated pneumonia
√ early mobilization (avoid pressure ulcers)
√ skin grafts hold
√ reduce reperfusion injury
√ reduce variability of care
The Burn Navigator has helped hundreds of burn resuscitations in the U.S. since market entrance in 2013.
“This is a major upgrade in how we monitor resuscitation. The interface is intuitive, it’s very easy to use, it’s fast."
- Jason Sheaffer, Nurse Manager, UTMB
The Burn Navigator provides: